Keeping track of your employees is a very important aspect of running a successful business. Below are seven sure signs that it is about time you made the same move in order to improve your workers’ compliance and productivity. If you have experienced one or two of these scenarios, it is about time you got the tracking system for the sake of your business, your clients and other stakeholders.
- When there is conflicting information from the customer and the employee in terms of attendance- This is where the customer says the employer did or did not come and the employee says the opposite.
- When you have employees working fewer hours than what is expected of them- The Geo location tracking tool is important because it allows you as the business owner to calculate the amount of time the employee spent with the client, other business partners or at the main base of operation itself.
- Increased complains from clients about incomplete work- The tracker lets you know whether the employer stayed long enough to do the work as required.
- When employees claim to have done some overtime work while on leave but they actually haven’t- Tracking helps you as a business owner to monitor their movements even while off duty in order to identify the employees that actually deserve payment for overtime.
- When you have to confirm customers’ feedback in terms of employee attendance. This helps you make changes and corrections where necessary in order to maintain and protect the brand’s image.
- When there is an unusual change in terms of employee travel expenses- Tracking helps monitor movement and in turn accurately calculate costs incurred.
- When productivity of the employees is low- This is measured in terms of how many clients are visited and satisfied with the services. It increases overall customer satisfaction.